Speaking at Software Architect 2013
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: MONDAY 15th APRIL 2013
Software Architect is a well-established conference for professional software architects, and we welcome submissions from expert speakers on any topic that might be of interest to our audience.
If you’re new to the conference and you’d like to get a feel for the kind of topics covered, please see full details of the schedule for our most current event.
The structure for the week is:
- Tuesday: All-day pre-conference workshops
- Wednesday: Conference Day 1
- Thursday: Conference Day 2
- Friday: Post-conference workshops
If you’d like to propose sessions and/or workshops for our sixth annual event, which takes place in central London in October 2013, there are four different things that you can make proposals for:
- 80-minute keynote session
- 90-minute technical breakout sessions
- All day pre-conference workshops (9.30am to 5.30pm)
- All day post-conference workshops (9.30am to 5.30pm)
What we need from you, by 15th April 2013, are the following:
- A brief, up-to-date biography, including details of previous speaking experience (150 words max)
- A hi-res “mugshot”/head & shoulders photo of you (JPEG or TIFF)
- A title for each proposed session or workshop
- An abstract for each session (150 words max) or workshop (250 words max)
- An indication of the assumed experience level and/or specific prerequisites for attendees
- If you’re proposing more than one session, please list them in the optimum running order
- If you’re submitting proposals for more than one breakout session, please download this Word template for your submissions.
PLEASE SEND YOUR SUBMISSIONS TO: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have any questions, or need any further information about speaking at Software Architect, please send an email to the same address.